Have you started planning your next Disney World vacation yet?!
With so much to see and do in the parks – like 50th anniversary celebrations, new attractions, and even new restaurants popping up all the time – we certainly don’t blame you for wanting to do another (or your whole first visit. But, Disney can be expensive, so we’ve rounded up the current and upcoming discounts and offers you might find around Disney World!
Discounts on Disney World Resorts and Packages
Choosing where to stay on your Disney World vacation can cost you a pretty penny. Luckily, there are various discounts and ways to save on your Disney Resort hotel. Note that some of these offers are ending soon, so take advantage of them if you can:
Disney Springs Area Hotel Discounts
Save even MORE money by staying at an offsite hotel near Disney Springs for a great deal. Many of these hotels still offer the same benefits as a Disney resort:
Discounts on tickets
What would a Disney World vacation be without a trip to the parks? Some guests can save when they take advantage of these ticket discounts — and don’t forget to book your park pass as well.
Discounts on meals
There are plenty of dining discounts throughout Disney World, from popular park eateries to resort hotels — you might find a new favorite while you try them all (okay, maybe not everything) with these restaurant discounts:
Disney Springs Happy Hours:
- Restaurant The House of Blues
- Monday to Thursday – Open – 5:00 p.m.
- With $2 off all bottled and canned beer, $5 off house wine and well liquors, $6 off margaritas and Long Island iced tea.
- Jaleo by Jose Andrés
- Daily in the bar area only – 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Featuring special priced customer favourites, including tapas and drinks.
- Exclusions may apply. See location for details.
- Hangar Bar by Jock Lindsey
- Monday to Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- With $6-$7 wine and wellness drinks, $6-$7 draft beers, and $8 and under appetizers.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Monday to Sunday – 3:00 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- Featuring $7 margaritas and local beer
- Monday to Friday – 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- With cocktails and snacks for $3, $6 or $9
- Terralina Made in Italy
- Monday to Sunday – 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (outside bar only)
- With $5 of select beers and half-price glasses of wine (reserve wine not included)
New merchandise pops up all the time in Disney World – with so much to celebrate like Pride Month and the upcoming 4th of July holiday, check out these discounts and get an outfit for every occasion:
Discounts on events, entertainment and leisure
Don’t forget that a whole world of entertainment and recreation awaits you at the doorstep of the Disney parks. You can play golf, rent a boat or even go horseback riding. Check out these offers to see if you qualify:
There are so many ways to save on your Disney World vacation before and during your trip! If you need a little extra help planning your trip and making sure you get the best deal, check out our friends at MEI Travel. They can help you save even MORE on your trip.
We’ve ranked restaurants at EVERY price in Magic Kingdom
Are you leaving for Disney World soon? Remember that park pass reservations are always required in addition to park tickets! And, if you don’t want to waste time in line, consider buying Disney Genie+ to skip the queues through Lightning Lanes.
Sign up for the AllEars.net newsletter to get the free list of rides to prioritize with Genie+! Click here to start!
What are some ways you save on your Disney World vacation? Let us know in the comments!