As vacation enchantment wanes, guests visiting Anaheim can enjoy two unique events at the Majestic Garden Hotel. Legendary magician David Minkin will present Magic at the Majestic and Magic & Wine on select evenings in November and December.
What is happening:
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel houses its own fairytale starring a princess, a mythical snow dragon and now, magic!
- Just in time for the holidays, the iconic Disneyland Drive castle hotel celebrates the season with:
- Performance “Magic at the Majestic – Reality is Just a Story” by David Minkin
- “Magic & Wine – An intimate evening of wine and wonder”
- In addition to seasonal entertainment, the Majestic offers special room rates and a 10% discount on meals for guests who purchase tickets to the âMagic at the Majesticâ show.
- Offers are valid for certain dates in November and December.
“Magic at the Majestic – Reality is only a story:”
- International champion and star of the Magical Outlaws, David MinkinThe intimate alchemy encounter for 100 spectators is presented in the castle park and in the hotel ballroom. The show features quirky magic told through a meaningful narrative that only David can create and is perfect for families, couples, and corporate vacation outings. The show dates are:
- November 26 and 28
- December 3 and 31
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Tickets start at $ 75 general admission or $ 65 per ticket if you buy four or more; First row and VIP upgrades are available.
- Tickets can be purchased through David Minkin’s website.
“Magic & Wine – An intimate evening of wine and wonder:”
- Relax and pamper yourself at this adults-only event (21+) where guests can enjoy an hour of wine and appetizer tasting before entering the theater. Shows will be offered on:
- December 19 at 5 p.m.
- December 31 at 9:30 p.m.
- Tickets start at $ 99 general admission; $ 150 for New Years and can be purchased via David Minkin’s website.
Discounts for hotel guests:
- Customers who purchase Magic at the Majestic tickets can make it a full evening at the hotel by adding a culinary adventure and / or an overnight stay!
Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel:
- The magical theme of these special events ties into the property’s singular fairy tale “The legend of the lair.”
- The main character of the story, Princess Corinne, was introduced in 2015 and she has been hosting breakfast guests and has been providing storytelling and activities for the kids for hours.
- The hotel is located just half a mile from Happiest Place on Earth and is accessible by the hotel’s free Dream Machine shuttle.
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets can be purchased in the hotel lobby from the Disney office.